Ready, Set, GO-GO for Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills
March 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am| Free
Learn how Give Local can help your nonprofit raise funds, build brand, and increase resource development capabilities, 24/7/365.
This best-practice, step-by-step workshop on March 15 in Southbury will cover:
- Getting your social networks, online and off, primed and ready to rock
- Creating interesting communications and exciting calls-to-action to be used before, during and after the event
- Event-day management tactics
- How to maximize brand impact and new donor engagement during the event
- 3 things you must do to convert your new Giving Day donors to ongoing supporters …. for events, year-end appeals or even major gifts.
Presenter: Rob Leighton, Executive Director of iMission Institute.
Rob is a nonprofit fundraising, advocacy and marketing strategist. He is passionate about helping social sector organizations build larger, more impactful communities of supporters, to change policy, protect budgets and raise money. His personal mission is help nonprofits exploit the power of digital technology for online and offline engagement. Rob has held executive or board positions in for-profit, nonprofit and the public sector.
Register at right for this workshop.