Helpful Resources For Our Nonprofits
- The foundation is providing free ZOOM accounts to organization currently do not have access to virtual meeting software. Email Patrick McKenna for more information.
- Tech Soup has made their remote work course available to nonprofits for free. The course covers need technology, how to maintain data security and collaborating remotely.
- [StrongNonprofits.org] Network for Good has a library of free webinars and resources focused on stewarding donors and raising funds.
- As you look to build flexible funding, here is a guide to help make the case for general operating support from donors.
- Bloomerang is offering free webinars on how to raise funds and work with donors during uncertain times.
- Access Health CT is the health insurance marketplace for the U.S. state of Connecticut. Access Health CT will enable people and small businesses to purchase health insurance at federally: https://www.accesshealthct.com/AHCT/LandingPageCTHIX
- Fiscal Management Associates has partnered with the Wallace Foundation to create a library of online resources to help build financial resilience.
- CARES Act – Blum Shapiro has launched a robust resource page offering webinars, tools and information to help navigate disaster loans, PPP and other aid.
- Download the Blum Paycheck Protection Program Loan Toolkit
- Crisis Funding and Debt: What Organizations Need To Know – Nonprofit Finance Fund Blog
- Click here for organizations recommended by the SBA
Connect to Volunteers:
- Use our Catchafire platform to connect with skill based volunteers throughout the country. Receive pro bono help on marketing, financial systems, technology, remote work planning and more. Browse Catchafire’s COVID-19 Response projects.
- CTMutualAid.com -Mutual aid is a powerful way to build strong connections. Volunteer to help your local community and recruit volunteers near you.
Other Resources for Nonprofits:
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019(February 2020)
Pro Bono Partnership is a nationally recognized provider of free business and transactional legal services to nonprofits. We recruit and support volunteer attorneys with a range of specializations to help nonprofits in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut achieve their goals, avoid risk, and better serve their constituencies.
World Health Organization (WHO), “Getting Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19”
- Technology Association of Grantmakers, “COVID-19 Business Continuity Planning & Policy“
- “Nonprofit Disaster Planning and Recovery Guide”
- Volunteer Pro. “Nonprofit Emergency Plans: What you need to know”
- English and Spanish Fact Sheets