Now in its seventh year! Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills is an annual community-wide giving tradition, with thousands of individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations joining together to raise dollars for the vital work of hundreds of local causes. Since 2013, this 36-hour online giving event has generated $5.8 million for nonprofit organizations serving the region.
Hosted by Connecticut Community Foundation with presenting sponsor Ion Bank Foundation, we’re gearing up for this year’s event, to be held on April 23-24, 2019.
- Learn how you can set up an individual fundraising page to benefit your favorite nonprofit
- Follow the buzz on social media at #givelocalGWLH
- Check out the 265 participating nonprofits! Get ready to give to your favorite cause at www.givelocalccf.org on April 23-24.
- Prizes, prizes prizes! Help your favorite organization win a cash prize during Give Local!
- Follow the event on the Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills Facebook event page
Read about the astonishing generosity of thousands of donors during last year’s Give Local Greater Waterbury and Litchfield Hills, event, which raised $1.34 million!