Youth Research and Program Models
Learn about the latest research and program models for youth:
- Bridge to Success Community Partnership: Waterbury’s Community Youth Resource Guide 2016
- Connecticut’s Regional Action Councils: Use the resources of trained staff, volunteers, and community leaders to coordinate regional substance abuse prevention and mental health promotion services.
- Perrin Family Foundation: Read A Role for Connecticut Youth: Leaders of Social Change which shares an innovative approach to engaging youth at the center of community change.
- Search Institute: 40 Development Assets survey tool, resources and research.
- Strive Together: Cradle to Career Student Roadmap to Success