The Governor’s Patron of the Arts Awards honor companies individuals, companies and organizations for their generosity and support of the arts and reaffirms the value of philanthropy for the arts in Connecticut.
On November 1 at a ceremony at the Governor’s residence, our President and CEO, Paula Van Ness, accepted the Patron of the Arts Award from the Governor on behalf of nine community foundations in Connecticut. And, our former Trustee Jack Baker and his wife Pam were also honored for their extraordinary support of cultural organizations and artists—through their generosity, patronage, wisdom and volunteerism. It was a night to remember!
- Connecticut Community Foundation
- The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Community Foundation of Middlesex County
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- New Canaan Community Foundation
- Fairfield County’s Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut
- Community Foundation of Greater New Britain
- Community Foundation of Northwest Connecticut
View photos from the event